68256Re: [ksurf] Re: Kitesurfing around Vancouver

  • Mike Pavlin
    Jun 2 11:55 AM
      Thanks Chris, I'll definitely be trying to make it up there when I get
      a little better. Do you know any descent spots for learning- or should
      I just go for a little camping trip down to the Gorge?

      Mike

      --- Chris Glazier <cglazier@...> wrote: > We have reliable wind
      all summer long at Squamish which is about an