68142RE: [ksurf] Re: 5th line attached to leading edge?

  • mobilekiteshop.com
    Apr 15, 2004
      Correct me if Im wrong but basically the fifth line splits and attaches to
      two connection points on the leading edge of the kite at the front of the
      struts left and right of centre strut. When the kite crashes and ends up
      face down, holding onto this fifth line allows the kite to go over onto its
      back without you having to swim towards it and you then swim to the side and
      launch the kite in the normal way. I dont think it will magically relaunch
      the kite and you still need a good relaunch technique.

      Steve
      steve@... <mailto:steve@...>
      Ph: 00 353 87-7993612
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic