67392Re: Check this out

  • Steve McCormack
    Nov 10, 2003
      Hi Dave
      Have you ever used a traction kite on land, on a buggy or ATB?
      Its a perception thing, I have pics of Goshen hanging off 100'+
      cliffs and rockfaces, he is just the sort of person.
      He told me it was a super smooth wind that day, I know the spot, you
      get a real nice updraft there. He also said he was
      just "centered" "in the groove", I'm sure you know the feeling, you
      must get it kiteboarding?
      I think I have even seen you in the "zone"!
      He did lots of jumps that day, blew a few, and walked away from all
      of them unharmed.
      We all do crazy things with kites, even kitesurfing is pretty insane,
      remember some of your bad days?
      I hope he never gets hurt, thats natural I'm his dad, but if he has
      to get hurt, it will be doing something he loves with a passion, its
      just the way he is.
      Life is short and uncertain, go hard, have fun all the way, harm no-
      one else, share your knowledge, its the way we live at kitepower!
      Cya mate :-)
      Steve
      www.kitepower.com.au

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "vide72au" <vide72au@y...> wrote:
      > That is pretty crazy. I worry about Goshen!
      >

      > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Steve McCormack" <sydney@k...>
      wrote:
      > > http://www.kitepower.com.au/web_clips/media/ep_goshen_05.mov
      > >
      > > Cut and paste this link into a browser