665[ksurf] Re: Beginner: "I'm excited, elated, even ecstatic!"

  • Ian Young
    Oct 30, 1998
      David (and any other Kite Ski&Surfers travelling to Oz),

      > i'm headed over to australia/new zealand/fiji in a few weeks to practice since
      > need another k-surf injection!!

      If you're going to come through Perth (some of the best Sailboard/ Kite Ski&Surf
      conditions in the world) please let me know as I'd love to show you around our
      great city with the Swan River and Indian Ocean 15 and 5 minutes away from my
      place respectively.

      Cheers,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia:
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/