66441Re: [ksurf] CABRILLO SEMI-BAN (no kiting summer weekends)

  • John F. Santos
    Jul 9, 2003
      Dude, you are passive-agressive, condescending, insolent and self-righteous.

      Perhaps if you improved your interpersonal skills and stopped pontificating your fellow kiters would be more inclined to help you.

      -John Santos

      LA2WNDSRF@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/8/2003 1:02:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      kiteboarder@... writes:

      > >why don't you help other kiters launch kites and catch kites
      >
      > I do.
      >
      > >You need to live up to your own safety words, buddy.
      >
      > I do.

      nope, still don't believe you and i've asked all the other '6 regular kiters'
      at kabrillo if you
      have and they can't recall ANY.
      I talked with a kiter at kabrillo today - well, I wont go into it.
      A Reminder:
      By catching or helping others launch kites correctly at kabrillo-
      You could save us from losing our kiting privileges.

      Or you could save others from breaking things too -
      BUT You are not the only one that doesn't help, - Phil only helps his buddys.
      And
      Ken has helped me, his friend, only 1/2 the time. The lifeguards watching
      from the Taj Mahal, only see a problem get worse,
      if a kiter doesn't help a fellow kiter.
      please change in this direction Tom, when you get better to kite again.

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      Em: support@...