66404Re: Skoop II bar question?

  • Fabrice
    Jul 7, 2003
      Hi Chris,

      I had a go on my 14.5 last Saturday and had surprisingly no problem
      at all with the bar. I don't know if takoon modified the inner piece
      of the bar in the meanwhile... Anyhow, really happy about the kite.
      It turns better than the last year model though the bar is smaller...
      About other flying characteristics, lift, etc I cannot rate as the
      wind was pretty light...

      Thanks,
      Fabrice

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Meyer, Chris (MOZ)"
      <chris.meyer@m...> wrote:
      > Hi Fabrice,
      >
      > That plastic will save the chicken line from ware and tear, my
      system does
      > not have the plastic but I have already replaced the line twice in
      4 months.
      > I have had it snap on me once before, not nice and you have no
      control over
      > the kite, flying on back lines.
      >
      > Try a bit of grease on the plastic...just a bit.
      >
      > Don't know if this is a good idea !!!!
      >
      > Anyone?
      >
      > Cheers
      > Chris