65716Re: Flexifoil Storm 2 Leashless Safety System

  • callum_downie
    May 1, 2003
      I should have mine in 8-10 days or so aparently greg... will write a
      report then...
      I suspect the release being where it is will be fine as long as the
      chicken loop isn't too long for your arms... which is then unsafe
      anyway...

      Stay tuned
      Callum

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Walsh" <Greg.Walsh@b...> wrote:
      > Back in January we were talking about the Storm II with the
      leashless
      > safety system. Has anybody had a chance to try this out yet?
      >
      > I am curious how people find having the release up at the adjuster
      > end of the trim loop line. Is it hard to reach? Does it solve the
      > problem of the release jamming against the riders body in an
      > emergency?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Greg
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic