65311Re: [ksurf] kitesurf you are loved tu

  • r a n d y K A T O
    Apr 2, 2003
      yeah, me too - thought it might be a late april fool's posting. i kept
      reading, hoping for a good punch line to tie it all in to kitesurfing,
      but sadly it never came. i don't know what's sadder, that or the fact
      that we're getting spammed by Jesus!

      kitesurf, you ARE loved!

      On Wednesday, Apr 2, 2003, at 13:28 US/Eastern, Marleau Belanger wrote:

      > I thought this person was writing a love letter to Kitesurfing itself.
      > In which case I would have given an AMEN. I LOVE YO KITESURFING! But
      > then Jesus came into the script and it all turned into a religious
      > advertisement!
      > BOOO!
      >
      > P.S. I love you kitesurfing.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic