      From: Allenby Blake [mailto:wiaebjf@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 11:16 AM
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] kitesurf you are loved tu

      kitesurf, You are Loved

      I want you to know that there is someone who loves you very
      much. That's important to know in the " dog eat dog world "
      in which we live. We spend our lives trying to earn love and
      respect and somehow we never seem to " measure up ". It's
      wonderful to be loved without reservation, without having to
      earn it. We are loved , not because we are good, not because
      we have lived up to expectations, and not because we've
      tried to live a good life, but we are loved just like we
      are...faults and all. God has put a high value on our lives
      in that He gave His Son to die on a cross to pay the penalty
      for all our sins. He has a very high purpose for yor life!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic