65277Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing in California

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Mar 31, 2003
      In a message dated 3/31/2003 11:22:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      marzz0@... writes:

      > I'd like to lauch off some waves so if there's is a spot
      > that has nice waves..preferably farther apart waves...Somewhere in Cali

      Mavericks is a GREAT spot to go to. If it's going off.
      In Half Moon bay.....otherwise .....
      go see the Caution Kite country of the Republic of Santa Cruz area -
      bring a warm wetsuit; but you know that already because
      you are from the great white north, ay?
      yeah Mav's, yeah....50ft faces