64429Re: Large kite wanted!! Compare: Naish X2 20m, North Rhino 22m, Cabrinha BT 15.5

  • hernanhome <hernanhome@iplanmail.com.ar>
    Feb 5, 2003
      I have a X2 20. Is a sweet big kite. Turns nice and jump well. Very
      stable. Very difficult to water relaunch (as othes big ones).
      Newer kites are faster and shallower in draft so their low end is
      not so good. The wind range for a 20 is 10 knots to 16 to have
      fun and jump.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kiteripper

      <heiko_bailer@y...>"
      > <heiko_bailer@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I want to buy a large size high performance 2003 kite
      shipped to
      > the
      > > US within the next 10 days..and do I need some advice on
      the 2003
      > > models and sizes....
      > >
      > > Does anyone have experience how the Naish X2 20m^2,
      North Rhino
      > > 22m^2, and Cabrinha BT 15.5m^2 compare in terms of size
      and
      > > performance?
      > >
      > > Thanks alot, and please let me know if you sell.
      > > Heiko.
      > > +1 206 226 1314
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic