6378[ksurf] Re: board questions

  • David Turner
    Oct 31, 1999
      The Wake'n'Style kiteboard I build is a little flatter and longer than a true
      wakeboard...also has a leash plug in the tip.

      As far as a directional...I start with a 7.0R Clark foam blank and go from
      there.

      Borden wrote:

      > A couple of questions:
      > What are the major differences between a traditional wakeboard and one
      > designed especially for kitesurfing?
      > Also, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might find plans (or at least
      > a good description/dimensions) for building a directional kiteboard,
      > either with traditional fiberglass construction or some sort of
      > wood/fiberglass composite? And if not for a kiteboard, perhaps for a
      > windsurf or surf board? Any info would be great!
      > Peter.

      Aloha,

      Litewave Dave

      http://WWW.LITEWAVEDESIGNS.COM is the place for Windsurfers and Kiteboards