62237Re: [ksurf] Re: So cal winds

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Nov 6, 2002
      In a message dated 11/6/2002 12:52:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jquick1@... writes:

      > San Felipe (on the gulf side)...about 4 hours south of the other
      > border.

      Been going to SFelipe since '79.
      its 125 miles south of Mexicali or about 2 hrs from the border, BUT it is
      about 4 hrs from San Diego (Hwy 8 to 111 south to Mex Hwy 5)
      about a 40-60% -chance of wind during Thanksgiving over a 5 day period.
      Last year my friend Al and I got 15-20mph wind Thurs-Sat, then 30+mph on Sun
      who knows this year.
      for more info go to http://www.sanfelipe.com.mx
      Yariba!
      Scott