62024Re: 2001 Cabrinha Black Tip, your experience?

  • steve4866
    Nov 1, 2002
      I flew the 5.7, 7.0 and 9.4.(equiv to 7.5,9.5 and 12.8 in flat sizes)..all great
      kites; assuming they have the correct replacement bladders..I think you can
      tell if the marking on the bladder tip ends has either the letter D or Z and/or
      produced in 2002. I had over 50 days on my 7.0 with absolutely no problems
      at all(including the original bladders). Good upwind and good pop for jumps.
      And yes they are/were easy to relaunch. If purchasing new/complete should
      be able to get for approx $500US and used for approx $350. Big
      improvements with the 2002s and should be able to get new/complete for
      about $700US
      Steve

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "jetskijer" <jetskijer@y...> wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me what they think of the 2001 Cabrinha Black Tip
      > assuming they fitted new bladders? Is this a good kite? How is the
      > water relaunch? Power?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic