62022[ksurf] Re: Slingshot Fuels

  • Jo Macdonald
    Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Federico,
      What do you mean the rows are switched? If you weigh more you'll be
      able to hold the kite in more wind, weigh less-less wind.
      2002 Fuels have a medium high Ar, the 16m has an AR of 5.3, the 2003
      kites look like higher AR to me, more similar to the X2.
      Info on the white reef site looks ok to me.
      Jo

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Federico A. Cetta" <fcetta@i...> wrote:
      > The rows describing the wind range in knots, for 80 and 60 kg
      seems to ba
      > switched...
      > Also, I had understood that the aspect ratio of 2002 Fuels was
      medium/high
      > (at least not as high as airblast or X2)
      > So, is the information on the site rigth?
      >
      > Federico.

      Earthboards,
      > Pro Limits, NSI, and more ...
      > Since '99 - http://www.KITEHIGH.COM