60483Re: [ksurf] Anyone Using the NEW Q-Line?

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Oct 1, 2002
      I hate the new Pro Q power. I took it off my bar and went back to the old
      stuff. The Pro stuff tangles and knots like the soft white line supplied
      with kites. Pro line, looks like good stuff, and feels stiff, but somehow it
      magically self knots like crazy. I've set my lines out on the beach, picked
      the kite up, and prepared to launch, and found the typical self knotting
      you'd expect from soft line. I walked my kite up the beach with bar in hand
      and lines dragging behind and had to spend 20 minutes taking the knots out.
      You expect that stuff from soft white line. It never happens with original Q
      power.

      Dwight

      > I've been using Q-Power Line for 3 years, and I love it. The new
      > improved version is supposed to be smaller diameter, but still just
      > as strong. Is anyone out there using the new improved Q-Line? Does
      > it seem to be just as strong as the good old Q-Line? Anyone break
      > any yet?
      >
      > Any unbiased opinions would be welcomed!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Spencer
      > Hood River
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic