60463Re: [ksurf] The Ongoing Slanging Match - NOT KITESURFING

  • Stefano P. Rosso
    Oct 1, 2002
      Cully,

      The best approach is to ignore the posts with personal attacks. Its when
      people reply to them that the "slanging" begins.

      EVERYBODY, please just ignore posts that are not related to the topics
      of the group. If you must reply then write directly to the person.

      Stefano

      PS - there is no exit email afaik.
      PPS - we can change it so when you hit reply then the message goes only
      to the sender. if you want it to go to the group then youll have to type
      it in... but we might miss many good posts this way...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic