56074Where are inflatables made?... Except Takoon

  • elhernancito22
    Jul 1, 2002
      Except Takoon - I think this kite is made is Congo city (Africa)
      bacause I did pay £810.oo on the 24 of April this year and about
      five weeks ago in Venezuela. I was going up-wind and suddenly the
      kite was broken in the bottom of the control tip. I had a few
      problems with the Leading Edge, valve and the trailing edge stitching
      got very frayed and also the Takoon representative in France and the
      UK have in fact been difficult... after I tried to get them to
      replace my broken kite.

      Regards

      Hernan Perez

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Sloot van der, R (Robbert)" <r.vd.sloot@i...>

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
      > is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
      > onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
      > de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
      > The information contained in this message may be confidential
      > and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
      > receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the
      contents
      > herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic