52958Re: Sport of the month[ksurf] Re: Poll Result: Do you think kites are too expensive?

  • Suntrax
    May 1, 2002
      Hey Dave (Dr)

      Guess what! Our newest shipment of Naish kites has come down by about 6%,
      the manufacturers must be reading this group! ;-)

      Unfortunately it's only because our lousy exchange rate has improved, but
      this will make Andy at Kitehigh happier as it pushes up our export prices!

      Kitesurfing is alive and well in Capetown and everybody is complaining about
      the prices of kites and sunglasses and jetskis and televisions and
      windsurfers and motorcars and skateboards and and and and....... but MOSTLY
      A LACK OF WIND!

      Best Regards

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax