52947Sport of the month[ksurf] Re: Poll Result: Do you think kites are too expensive?

  • gregwalshau
    May 1, 2002
      Hi All.

      I have an instinctive feeling that the kitesurf hysteria has died
      down. Everyone was thinking we were going to take over the world and
      become a mainstream sport. My feeling is that it has reached a
      plateau and is coming off the boil. I have no real evidence to
      support this, it's just a feeling.

      I go into kitesurf shops and they have a bunch of inflatables and a
      tiny stock of boards.

      Newsagents have old, out-of-date kitesurf magazines, or no kitesurf
      magazines at all.

      What does everybody else think?

      Greg
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic