50737[ksurf] Re: Questions about 6.3 Airblast (if you know)

  • jeff_quick
    Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Peter,

      Thanks for your information.

      So the older 6.3 doesn't have that puckering problem (without
      bridles)?

      I've only seen the 6.3 twice when we had the wind for it, both times
      with the bridles, and both times the kite was puckering seriously,
      and the owners were quite disappointed.

      All I need is a 6.3 that doesn't pucker up without bridles (since I
      dont use bridles) I finally found a place that DOES get strong
      enough wind for a 6.3...

      Jeffro

      unsubscribe@e...>>>

      > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Peter Traykovski
      > > Applied Ocean Physics & Engineering Dept.
      > > MS#11, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
      > > Woods Hole, MA 02543
      > > ptraykovski@w... (508)-289-2638
      > > http://penguin.whoi.edu
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic