50726[ksurf] Re: Questions about 6.3 Airblast (if you know)

  • peter_frank_dk
    Apr 1 10:49 AM
      Airblast 8.4 !
      We liked the 7 strut much more - because of its high end, and the low
      end seemed the same, because it was faster - so sinusing gave some
      more bottom end.
      But in normal parked mode you are right - the 5 strut was superior
      regarding bottom end.
      And jellyfish or not - we don't mind.

      Different preferences - yes !

      It was not the kite in general I was talking about - it was just the
      thin outer struts on the 5 strut - which was a nightmare IMO, leading
      to puckering.

      And for some reason it was only the 8.4 which had the problem - the
      2001 6.3 and 4.9 are okay.

      Thats why they made the 8.4 version 2 a 7 strut of course.

      :-) Peter

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > --
      > Peter Traykovski
      > Applied Ocean Physics & Engineering Dept.
      > MS#11, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
      > Woods Hole, MA 02543
      > ptraykovski@w... (508)-289-2638
      > http://penguin.whoi.edu
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic