50691Re: [ksurf] Replacement kites

  • callum_downie
    Apr 1 1:05 AM
      Hi Adam,

      I don't think any of the current kites will be tearing completely in
      half unless they are seriously abused - in which case a slingshot is
      probably just as likely to do it as any other kite.

      Where I am in Australia SlingShot is not the dominant brand, infact
      I'd say the opposite. Also the kitebrands that are dominant here are
      the ones that are sold by the most pro active retailers and ridden by
      the best riders... I suspect that is the same as in you area....

      I am not saying slingshot are not great kites, they may be... I don't
      believe they are vastly superior to any other kite in performance or
      quality - thats what you said in your previous post.

      Anyway, Thats all I will say on this, I don't whish for it to be
      blown out of proportion!

      What part of oz are you from?
      Callum

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic