      From: sactear [mailto:arf@...]
      Sent: 02 February, 2002 3:33 PM
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] Re: Q for Steve and Kinsley

      Hey Frank,
      It sounds like you plan on getting all your kites from one brand.
      Sometimes one size of one brand works well while the next size
      up and down of different brands work better (like the old Wipikas
      - the 6.5 and 5.0 were real good but the 11m and 8.5 were not). I
      know the winds you ride in and I suggest you get whatever kites
      you like, but make sure you get the Airush 9.4 as well - it is the
      perfect size for Leo Carillo and C-street. I have been using the
      9.4 for a while now and all I can say is the 9.4Lift SMOKES! It
      flies perfect on a 45cm bar and jumps SO HIGH! And it shows
      no signs of seam fatigue or delamming. Let me know when you
      are going to be in my area so you check the 9.4 out. Have fun out
      there!
      -Aaron Foster

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "frankvedres" <fvedres@a...> wrote:
      > --- I have 2
      > > quivers of kites to choose from at the moment (North and F-
      One).
      > The Naish
      > > Aero is another kite I/
      >
      > Hey Steve - sorry if you have already amswered my Q in a past
      post
      > but I was wondering which kite you prefer more between the f1
      and
      > north ( 2 of 5 kites I am considering buying new quivers with --
      that
      > is if someone would buy my arx's already)and why.
      >
      > North is easier for me to purchase locally. Other kires I'm
      > considering are the Airush lift, and Slingshot fuel and liquid
      force.
      > ___.
      >
      > Hey Kinsley- after you have had some time to test the 2, same
      Q for