46948Re: Q for Steve and Kinsley

  • frankvedres
    Feb 2, 2002
      Have fun out
      > there!
      > -Aaron Foster

      Youve got a point Aaron
      It seems like more people are recommending Rhinos than anything else
      but I've heard a few guys say that the bigger Rhinos are too slow. I
      just got an email from someone else saying that the Lifts are too
      fast and that an expert kiter couldnt handle the speed. I cant really
      imagine that. I really havent flown anything besides arx's and I
      love the speed of my 7.5- even when I'm overpowered I love how fast
      it is and dont mind having to be on top of my kite control. Since
      (unfortunately) my most used kite here in LA is my 15.5, I want a
      fast big kite. Do other kiters agree that the bigger Rhinos are slow
      and that similar sized competitor kites (airush, wipika, slingshot,
      etc) in bigger sizes are faster?
      Frank

      kitesurf@y..., "frankvedres" <fvedres@a...> wrote:
      > > --- I have 2
      > > > quivers of kites to choose from at the moment (North and F-
      > One).
      > > The Naish
      > > > Aero is another kite I/
      > >
      > > Hey Steve - sorry if you have already amswered my Q in a past
      > post
      > > but I was wondering which kite you prefer more between the f1
      > and
      > > north ( 2 of 5 kites I am considering buying new quivers with --
      > that
      > > is if someone would buy my arx's already)and why.
      > >
      > > North is easier for me to purchase locally. Other kires I'm
      > > considering are the Airush lift, and Slingshot fuel and liquid
      > force.
      > > ___.
      > >
      > > Hey Kinsley- after you have had some time to test the 2, same
      > Q for
      > > you between your F1'a and Airush
      > >
      > > Thanks to both of you for the continious good information
      > > Frank
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic