46929RE: [ksurf] Re: Ripped kites / Warranty

  • Kitepower
    Feb 1, 2002
      Aha! :-)
      I know what happened, the knot at the end of the trim lop rope slipped under
      load and then your front lines went missing and in the resulting crash, the
      remainder of the loop simply washed out from the bar and is floating around
      on Pt Phillip bay!! :-)
      This has happened to me with that spectra PL use on various things, so now I
      always tie 2 knots next to each other, in any pure, unsheathed spectra line.
      Peter Lynn LTD, NZ have always been extremely helpful if there is a warranty
      claim or any problem with their products. It sounds like they have looked
      after you very well.

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894