46922RE: [ksurf] Q for Steve and Kinsley
- Feb 1, 2002North, because I am more familiar with them and prefer the extra stabilty
and slighly slower flight speed.
126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
* -----Original Message-----
* From: frankvedres [mailto:fvedres@...]
* Sent: Saturday, 2 February 2002 5:49
* To: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject: [ksurf] Q for Steve and Kinsley
* --- I have 2
* > quivers of kites to choose from at the moment (North and F-One).
* The Naish
* > Aero is another kite I/
* Hey Steve - sorry if you have already amswered my Q in a past post
* but I was wondering which kite you prefer more between the f1 and
* north ( 2 of 5 kites I am considering buying new quivers with -- that
* is if someone would buy my arx's already)and why.
* North is easier for me to purchase locally. Other kires I'm
* considering are the Airush lift, and Slingshot fuel and liquid force.
* Hey Kinsley- after you have had some time to test the 2, same Q for
* you between your F1'a and Airush
* Thanks to both of you for the continious good information
* Support your local kitesurf association !
* <<<to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com>>>
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>