      From: Mark Tober [mailto:mtober@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 12:48 PM
      To: kitesurf egroup
      Subject: [ksurf] which harness

      Hello,

      Just got back from a two weeks kitesurf trip to Leucate (France). Great wind
      and great spots, I was only surprised by me being the only kisturfers in the
      area.

      I have a harness problem. I use a seat-harness but is not comfortable and
      after three months using it it is starting to tear apart. Any suggestions
      for a better harness (please tell me brand name and type).

      I have also a tip for Wipika users which might avoid an hour of swimming;
      change the knots on your control bar. The knots on the controlbar won't hold
      long.
      Another tip that could avoid swimming is getting a real strong leach (thing
      that attaches the board to your leg). I lots my board for the third time
      already when falling at full speed.

      Our Dutch board shaper is coming up with a webpage. Brunotti sells three
      types of boards, the smallest one is a replica of the board that Flash uses.
      Check out www.brunottiboards.com <http://www.brunottiboards.com> for a
      preview.

      Yours,

      Mark Tober