386[ksurf] add details to your information...

  • Cyrille Alheritiere
    Oct 1, 1998
      Hi,

      I don't kitesurf yet (what am I waiting for?) but I've been
      following the list nearly right from its beginning in June.

      I think it's been full of great information, but I have found
      it often incomplete. It would be useful if people wrote more
      details on the equipment used, wind conditions, 2 or 4 lines,
      previous experience of the user etc. when they answer someone's
      question or comment on something.

      Sounds like a pain, but the extra info needn't be pages long
      and would save everyone time. Often a line would do the job.

      Cheers,

      Cyrille

      (sorry no detailed info from me)