383[ksurf] Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

  • Pierce Nichols
    Sep 30, 1998
      On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, David Raue wrote:

      > Sounds like you're a windsurfer! It's a sport I have absolutely no
      > experience with, but obviously good prep for kitesurfing. Anyway, I agree
      > with your assessment of shallow water. I sure wouldn't want to get stuck
      > too far out. Struggling with all the gear get's exhausting FAST. Wear a
      > life jacket.

      I'd carry a radio as well, for emergencies. Waterproof marine VHF
      radios are not all that expensive. Lot cheaper than dumping a kite if you
      get in real trouble.

      "There are four boxes that are used in the defense of liberty.
      Soap, Ballot, Jury, and Ammo. Use in that order."