38039Re: [ksurf] Flap Or Zip ( Arc)

  • bnow@earthlink.net
    Sep 1, 2001
      Mel

      I don't know what you thought I meant, but when you said "I wonder
      about Velcro on the very END of the flap (where you first start
      rolling"; that is indeed the idea I was trying to express. A sail
      maker could sew the Velcro on in about two minutes flat.

      Mark

      <bnow@e...> wrote:

      > I just bet if an extra Velcro strip were added to the inside of
      the flap material, so that you would first seal the end of the
      flap, ...
      --- In kitesurf@y..., Mel <kitebord@p...> wrote:
      You've given me another idea (by initially misinterpreting what you
      wrote). If you don't like to roll, but it ends up pre-releasing if
      you just tuck the flap in & shut the stock Velcro, I wonder about
      Velcro on the very END of the flap (where you first start rolling).
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic