34148Re: Conflict of Interest : etc etc etc

  • Greg Walsh
    Jul 1, 2001
      Commercial operator not allowed to be office bearers in associations?
      What a concept. We'd better tell the board of the HGFA and the GFA
      and just about every other sporting association in Oz to resign.

      Pity. I'm certainly not going to volunteer to do committee work. I
      just pay my membership, get my insurance and t-shirt and get on with
      doing what I want to do. If a commercial operator wants to do all the
      work good for them. I can't think of anyone better qualified to run
      an association than someone who's living may be directly related to
      the success of the venture. Hunger and mortagages really focus the
      mind don't you think? Keep up the good work, don't rip us off and
      don't fuck up. If you do we'll exact the ultimate revenge. We'll
      ignore you and go kitesurfing.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic