27157Re: ARC 840?

  • kitesurfer@bigpond.com
    Mar 5, 2001
      Hello Roy

      I guess it all comes down to what you think you like the best,
      everyone can say this and that, but its what you like the look of
      really. I learnt with a cquad(a lot of swimming and towing because i
      could not afford a Naish or Wipika, thats the only inflatables when i
      learnt really). I have just started a business in Warrnambool
      Australia, Windy Waves, and i am dealing from home, hence no
      overheads. I think my prices are very very good, so let us know what
      you are after and i shall give you a price, but i think the Arcs are
      great value for money, i have just oredered the 460 and 840 myslf.
      I also have 2 Prodesigns, 4 and 7m Foils. A 2.2, 4.2, 6.3, 8.5 and
      are thinking of an 12.5 Cquad, i like these kites obviously, i also
      have 2 Cabrinhas on their way, April 1st hopefully. Anyway reply to
      me and i shall see what price i can give you, unbeatable i think.
      Darren Pearce
      Windy Waves