27016[ksurf] Re: ARC 840?

  • R!
    Mar 1, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Stefano" <stefano.rosso@i...> wrote:
      > > I would say the moderate (having fun) wind ranges on the 1120 and 840
      > > ARCs are:
      > >
      > > 1120 = 9.5-14kts
      > > 840 = 12-17kts

      Has anybody flown both the Arc1120 and Naish 15.5 AR5? It looks like
      price for a new arc are similar to a slightly used 15.5. So I'm curious
      how they compare for power and range. I'm mostly interested in low end
      since I have an 11.5 and would have overlap with either kite at the
      upper end. Which kite will let me jump higher and longer in 10-12
      knots? What's the minimum for either one to go upwind (even if that's
      outside the "having fun" range)? [I can ride my board with the 11.5
      from about 12 to 23 knots with the "having fun" range about 14-21 at

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic