2700[ksurf] Re: AW: Better upwind kites

  • Mulder B.E. (Ben)
    Jun 1, 1999
      Hee Cory,
      saw a short interview with you on the programm YOZ Eurosport showing the
      kitesurfevent in Leucate. Cool jumps you made man. Unfortunately it was only
      a short piece of film and I didn't see your kite in the footage. That was
      too bad because now I think everyone presumed you were flying a Wipika or
      F-one since they only showed those kites. (I presume you were flying your
      kiteski?)