      From: Gresnigt [mailto:cjmgresnigt@...]
      Sent: 01 July 1998 13:37
      To: kitesurf@...
      Subject: Re: [kitesurf] Kitesurfing Web sites

      About that ring . . . . . .

      Well if there are about 5 or 6 kitesurf sites out there I'm willing to make a veryyy cool fast snooping kitesurfwebring. Yes IF everybody just sends in the adresses of the sites they know of I will get started in a week or so. The webring will be up and running in 2 weeks time.

      But those 5 or 6 sites will need to join the ring. So if you have a kitesurfing site and you're willing to help and join the (not yet excisting) ring, send me a mail.

      http://home.wxs.nl/~gresn000/ksurfing.html
      Peace&Wind
      Marcel

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic