19823Re: [ksurf] Too much wind...

  • Steve McCormack
    Oct 2, 2000
      Hi Dave
      Why not try putting the bridle back on you AR3.5 and use a shorter bar with
      it (just slide the leaders inwards on the stock bar to find a compromise)?
      That was my son Goshen kitesurfing at Pt Henry in those crazy winds you had
      there, it was a .8M "Dwing" from Leading Edge kites. He said it was the only
      thing he had that was small enough to hang onto in the gusts. The only
      reason he tried was because the local paper turned up for a photo shoot, he
      says they got some reasonable shots and hopefully will make a prominent spot
      in the paper.
      He also managed to get one last session in the snow last week too, said they
      were getting some great airs and good photo's, some of which will appear in
      the website when it is finished later this month. He is also in charge of
      our website construction, so maybe I should lock up all his kites and
      rockclimbing gear, so that the long saga of getting our new site up, is
      over soon!!! :-) Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepower.com.au
      sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2034.
      Ph/Fax 02 9315 7894 International +61293157894
      386 Latrobe Terrace, Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3020
      Ph/Fax 03 5229 5899 International +61352295899

      > So is a 2 line classic the only option?
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic