      From: kiteworks@... <kiteworks@...>
      To: kitesurf@egroups.com <kitesurf@egroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, 1 April 1999 6:04
      Subject: [ksurf] wow

      Today in Newcastle we experienced gale force winds.Ben thought it would be a good day to do something .So four of us set out and he set up his 8.5m wipika with 50 m lines.We held ben down and let him go .frst of all big air then he landed and screamed out on a broad reach.He had lined up the local highway patrol to clock his speed .The clocked him doing 87 km/h then he swept the kite fom the bottom of the window to the top and took off a rough guess was tat he was 40m up and completed 8 360s unfortunately he did not land and keep going .Does this constitute a record? Keep posted for photos and animated gifs Regards Lach and Ben
      eGroups Spotlight: "Africanshereandthere" - African-American artists, djembe drummers, dancers. http://offers.egroups.com/click/243/2