19405Re: Tip: users of AR5 of similar depowersystem

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Sep 26, 2000
      This would work well for the 7.5 and smaller kites, but not as good
      for the big ones. Pulling the trim loop all the way provides far less
      depowering on these kites. The problem of depowering too much is not
      an issue with these kites.

      I solved your problem another way for my wife. I tied two Naish
      straps end to end and then tied them to the trim loop. She can reach
      the first strap and pull it in all the way. She can then reach the
      second strap and pull it for more depowering.
      Dwight
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic