170Re: [ksurf] boardsize

  • Luka Baranovic
    Sep 3, 1998
      Axel,
      You will not have any problems getting on a small board because the
      techinque is diffrent from windsurfing. I mean while you are holding the
      kite in the air you put BOTH of your feet in the footstraps. That is
      easier to do on smaller board, trust me. Then you dive the kite and by
      pushing the board against the water you get on the board without any
      trouble. Staying ON the board is totally diffrent thing which takes time
      to learn even on big board!
      Bye!

      Luka

      P.S. By the way the big board is transformed windsurf board and small one
      is kitesurf design!