16936Re: [ksurf] Ladder Lock Broke

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2000
      fishersfort@... writes:

      << Mine is the same buckle. It say's Superloc on the top and has the letter
      "N"
      on the back. I do weigh more than you, so I may need something heavier. >>

      Make sure you're feeding the webbing correctly: it should loop around the bar
      which is SECOND from the end. The thinner, weaker end bar is just there to
      go over the top of both parts of the loop, I guess it helps the teeth dig in
      on the other end when tension is applied.

      You probably weigh more, since I'm only 63kg, but that shouldn't matter,
      since Todd's closer to 100kg & he hasn't reported any breakage (his backup
      only takes load AFTER the Superloc breaks).

      Mel
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic