16906Re: [ksurf] Re: peter lynn kites

  • Emile Das
    Aug 1, 2000
      Hi Mike,

      I have got a bar from kitesurfer (similar to C-quad bar) and I tried it last
      weekend. I must say that I do not like it at all and I am going to go for
      some form of straight bar (I don't know which however: Any advice from
      others appreciated)

      The thing I did not like about it is that it creates some form of torgue
      (momentum)that kills your arms in no-time. Furthermore it does not have the
      width to make the WF57 turn quickly enough to keep powered up.