1650[ksurf] F-One ATK

  • RIP
    Mar 1, 1999
      Hello Folks,

      I haven't contributed much recently but I find the group most interesting.

      Used our 6.5m F-One wings recently and boy they are without doubt excellent.
      As someone who is relatively new to kitesurfing I have managed to fly upwind
      without any problem. They are so powerful in comparison to the Wipika - Mann
      it's a blast.

      There is a downside however which is they do not relaunch esily although, I
      think that is something partly to do with our technique. I think the
      possibility of a swim in the early stages is far outwayed by the
      performance. We're looking forward to being in Leucate and meeting a few of
      you guys.

      I am due to become a father anytime in the next week so I'm hoping that my
      son is going to be a manic kiteboarder and just love the water. Now that's
      Rock 'n' Roll.

      I'll keep you posted.

      Warm winds to one and all.

      Chris