1649[ksurf] Re: Wipikas

  • RIP
    Mar 1, 1999
      Hi Darron,

      Hows it going?

      Enjoyed talking with you on the phone.

      Have you braved the water to test your F-One yet??

      I have to say that we are knocked out by them - so, so, so powerful and they
      fly upwind with ease.

      I deduced from our conversation that you are well ahead of us in the skill
      level but that doesn't affect the fact that we are all looking to push the
      sport forward in the UK.

      Let me know what you think to the ATK. I had a swin with it the first time I
      used it so relaunchability is it's downside. But wot the hell - it's just a
      case of becoming more proficient at piloting the damned thing even when the
      wind picks up and kicks ass!!

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Rgds - Chris