15425Re: [ksurf] FREE New Naish WristBands Finally In

  • Andy Heaton
    Jul 3, 2000
      Hi Brian

      Hope your holiday was good.

      Regarding the error you were receiving buying the video.

      I just discovered that on some MSN browsers the buy screen goes blank when
      continue shopping is pressed, did this happen to you?

      If so, I have fixed and apologize, we only just found out when a programmer tried
      to buy online and told us exactly what was up.

      Let me know if you haven't got a copy all ready and I'll sort it out.

      Andy

      Brian Wilsom wrote:

      > Please advise somemore!
      > Thanks
      > Brian
      >
      > At 11:21 01/07/2000, you wrote:
      > >Hi Fellow Aussies
      > >
      > >These wrist cuffs are now available in Australia too, please contact us to
      > >get one sent to you even if you did not purchase your kite from us, cya and
      > >Goodwinds
      > >Steve McCormack
      > >sydney@...
      > >www.kitepower.com.au
      > >

      > > > The new Naish kiteleash wrist bands are finally available. Your local
      > >dealer
      > > > will swap yours out for free.
      > > >
      > > > I picked one up today, & replaced the DaKine I'd been happy with, just to
      > >try
      > > > it. Seems fine in use. It's a little different from anything I've seen
      > >as
      > > > far as putting it on & off - there's a stiff plastic piece inside (like a
      > > > mast base pad) so it clips around your wrist & stays there by itself while
      > > > you wrap the single 1:1 velcro strap with one hand. Seems unnecessary for
      > > > KITE leash, since you have both hands free while putting it on (unless you
      > > > forget & launch the kite first), but it would be a cool idea if anybody
      > >still
      > > > uses an ankle-mounted boardleash.
      > > >
      > > > Mel
      > > >

      > > > The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools
      > > >
      > > > windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
      > > > Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
      > > >
      > > > Visit http://www.windTools.com

      > >The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools
      > >
      > >windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
      > >Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
      > >
      > >Visit http://www.windTools.com

      > Suntrax
      > Phone / Fax: ** 27 21 556 0044
      > http://www.suntrax.co.za

      > windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
      > Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
      >
      > Visit http://www.windTools.com

      Regards
      Andy Heaton