15395Re: [ksurf] FREE New Naish WristBands Finally In

  • Steve McCormack
    Jul 3, 2000
      Hi Brian

      I should have stated that I can only supply these leash cuffs to Oz
      customers, contact you Naish dealer for a replacement if you have the older
      cuff with the plastic press stud/snap, cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      sydney@...
      www.kitepower.com.au