      From: ssgray@...
      To: kitesurf@egroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] Wakeboard techniques?
      Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 01:19:03 -0000
      From sentto-1220249-3311-962500744-pmenta Sat Jul 01 18:24:06 2000

      Are there any wakeboard style kitesurfers out there who can tell me
      how you re-orient yourself (without taking the board off your feet)
      after you get dragged, or wipe out and end up with the board behind
      you? I've done it once, but it was a bit of a fluke. I'm getting
      sick of taking the board off, flying the kite, and putting the board
      on again. Help!

      Steve
      Antigua, W.I.

      The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools

      windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
      Get the right kitesurfingstuff.

      Visit http://www.windTools.com