15295Re: [ksurf] FREE New Naish WristBands Finally In

  • Steve McCormack
    Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Fellow Aussies

      These wrist cuffs are now available in Australia too, please contact us to
      get one sent to you even if you did not purchase your kite from us, cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      sydney@...
      www.kitepower.com.au