14460Gear for Sale

  • kennyfarnsworth@cs.com
    Jun 14, 2000
      For Sale:
      Naish 7.0 M AR 3.5 Kite (does not include control bar & lines) used twice
      $550 + shipping

      Reelbar Ergo 27" Carbon/Kevlar Control Bar (no lines) used once $400 +
      shipping or $450 with 40 M Dyneema Lines. Yes, 40 M Dyneema lines will fit.

      Dyneema 40 Meter Lines (set of two) used once $60 + shipping

      Someone is going to ask why I am selling.

      I am selling the Naish because I decided that I prefer 3 or 4 line kites.
      The Reelbar goes for the same reason because it can only handle 2 lines, Same
      for the set of two 40 meter Dyneema Lines.

      Kenny Farnsworth
      Salt Lake City, UT
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic