13838Re: [ksurf] Re: Please explain "edge harder"

  • Stefano
    Jun 2, 2000

      > << Hmm.. i think it's a more complex problem, >>
      >
      > Maybe.
      >
      > How much difference can buoyancy make, when all that's touching the water
      is
      > the bottom surface of the board? I'd think surface area would matter
      more.

      thats if you are allways powered up ! if you are underpowered for even 1
      second then buoyancy will keep you planing through the lull OR another case
      is if you are starting to plane - buoyancy will get you planing faster
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic